Thyristor Switching Modules are free of Mechanical Wear and Tear, operate without noise, and provide practically transient free switching eliminating inrush currents which are associated with Electromechanical Contactor Switching. An unlimited number of switching operations are possible, without applying significant stress to the capacitors.
Capacitor life is enhanced by more than three times normal life due to smooth connection and disconnection.
- Four LED indications : Thy Switch 1 and 2 ON ( Current Flow condition ), Power ON, Ext. Signal ON.
- Cooling Fan : ON automatically, when switch temperature rises above 60 degree.
- Over Temp. Trip: When temperature exceeds 90 degree due to cooling fan failure.
- System Operating Voltage: 380 V to 600 V available.
- Stage KVAR: 5, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50 and 60 KVAR.
- Control Supply: 240 V, 415 V +/- 10%, 50 Hz, < 10 VA.
- External Trigger Signal: 3 options available: 10 to 24 V DC, 240 VAC, 415 V AC, Potential Free Contact ( at a time only one ext. signal is applicable).
- Switch Size: L 245mm x W 130mm x H 250 mm